Austin Racing 08-19 Honda CBR 1000RR - De-Cat Exhaust System
*Due to all orders being custom made, each order REQUIRES 6-8 weeks to be delivered.
Austin Racing's De-Cat Exhaust System provides many custom designs to fit you style. Click Here for Canister Tip images.
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- Belly cover plate is in natural pressed aluminium ready for you to polish, paint or sticker up. Utilises some stock fixing bolts as well as supplied parts, ready to bolt on. Now available in power coated black
- No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains. For additional gains Click Here.
- Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR STOCK SYSTEM POINT WHERE OUR SYSTEM CLAMPS IN PLACE/WHERE YOUR STOCK CANISTER CLAMPS IN PLACE TO HEADERS BENEATH BIKE.
IF 50MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2008-2013
IF 60MM IN SIZE THEN ORDER 2014/SP onwards
- GP1 Can - 105 without killer / 103 with killer
- Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 3.31lbs
- Standard cat box end can: 13.23lbs
*Please Contact Us with any questions!*