Shipping & Returns
Within the Continental US
Free shipping on all orders over $40.00 or $9.00 for shipping on any order under $40.00. Items are typically shipped through UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We do not ship these items outside of the continental US:
- Fluids - No shipping to California
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Military APO/FPO, Guam, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands
Restrictions may apply to over-sized or overweight items. We will contact you after you place your order so that we can calculate the least expensive shipping method for your order. Otherwise, please feel free to contact us before placing your order and we can give you a shipping quote.
If you are an international customer wanting to place an order, please contact us by email so we can make sure you receive the best shipping prices possible to your location.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- After receiving your order please check your order immediately for any issues or errors
- All returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving your items.
- All returns must be delivered to us within 15 days of receiving the RMA information.
- All returns must be in 100% new condition and in new packaging, uninstalled, and come with all original documents including installation instructions.
- All returns must have an RMA number listed on the outside of the box either under the "MotoMummy" portion of the shipping label or clearly written on the outside of the box. Otherwise, the package will be refused and returned to you.
- All unauthorized returns will be credited less the 20% restocking fee.
Please email us with all return requests and our returns department will help take care of you.
What we need to know
- What item(s) you are wanting to return?
- Are the items that you are wanting to return in 100% new condition, in original manufacturer packaging, with all tags attached?
- Would you prefer full store credit for the item(s) or would you prefer to be refunded? If you choose store credit, we will email you with the store credit/promo code as soon as we have processed your return. All returns that are being refunded to the original payment method are subject to a 10% or $10 minimum restocking fee which covers the shipping and processing of your original order. Your original payment method will be refunded once your return has been processed. It can take between 2 to 10 business days for your bank to process a refund.
Once we have that information, our returns team will issue you an RMA. The RMA number must be listed on the outside of the package that you send back to us. Make sure the items are packaged well, in a shipping box other than the manufacturers packaging to avoid any damage in shipping. The only exception would be exhausts which may be returned in the manufacturers packaging.
Item that are refused by you after we have completed your order will be charged a 20% restocking fee and the rest will be refunded back to your original payment method. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact us before your order is completed to avoid the 20% restocking fee.
All tires can be returned for in store credit or a refund, but a 20% restocking fee will apply as this covers our cost to ship them to you.
Shipping fees for all returns, not in error of MotoMummy, will be paid for by the shipper. We do not accept COD (cash on delivery) returns, prepaid shipping labels or stamps.
If MotoMummy made the mistake
We will cover all costs for the mistake to be corrected. We will do our best to ship the correct item out to you as quickly as possible. Please check with our returns department to see if this can be done for you. We will also email you a return shipping label if you are located within the continental US. If you are not within the continental US, we will reimburse you for USPS standard shipping.
We cannot Return or Exchange
Electronics: We do not accept returns on electronics, due to the fact we cannot test them. All electronics from MotoMummy are sold new. If you have a problem with an electronic item, please contact us or the manufacturer for further assistance. If the item does need to be warrantied the manufacturer will have to assist you.
Brake Lines: We also cannot return or exchange brake lines that are custom colors. Most of the brake lines that we offer are custom made for you.