Shorai LFX Lithium Battery
Shorai LFX Lithium motorcycle batteries are some of the lightest and most powerful replacement batteries on the market!
Features and Advantages:
- Faster cranking for better starting performance compared to their lead acid equivalents.
- Up to 80% lighter than their lead acid equivalents.
- Holds unloaded charge up to one year without maintenance
- Super-fast recharge rate
- Will not sulfate while sitting.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Multiple terminal connection options
- Includes adhesive back foam sheets
- Factory activated
- Environmentally friendly
- 2 year warranty
We recommend going to the manufacturer website HERE for specific bike fitment.
Shorai Batteries require charging out of the box prior to use.
Use only the appropriate battery for your bike. A battery with incorrect amperage may damage the battery and your bike.
Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output.
Shorai Batteries may not be a drop in replacement for all bikes, some modification to battery box, terminals etc may be necessary.
Shorai recommends NOT using a charger or tender if it has a desulfation mode which cannot be turned off. Shorai has confirmed that the Battery Tender brand does NOT have a desulfation mode and are OK for use with Shorai LFX batteries. However the best possible charger/tender for the Shorai LFX is the Shorai SHO-BMS01 Battery Management System.